(USA) Manager I, Product Management - Sustainability and Philanthropy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Business, Engineering, Data Science, UX/Design, and Analytics, to ensure alignment and successful execution of the product roadmap.
- Collaborate with Customers, Business and Product lead, etc, to understand their requirements and incorporate & communicate them into the product requirements and technical specifications to developers.
- Support Product lead to conduct market, customer research and competitive analysis to define product strategies and roadmaps.
- Own and lead the execution the product development, testing and launch.
- Data-driven product mindset in product strategy and innovation.
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field. MBA or Masters degree in related field will be an added advantage.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Product management.
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Enterprise product management in a matrix organization.
- Experience in leveraging AI/ML and Big data in product development.
- Must be able and willing to think and act strategically and tactically as to operationalize the product strategy.
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world's leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 3 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 5 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 2 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America