(USA) Site Merchandising Specialist III, Electronics and Computing
- You understand how customers shop online and design shopping experiences that drive customer engagement, trust and purchases
- You're a thought leader who can communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals, enabling you to earn trust at all levels.
- You use both sides of the brain and can combine data, customer insights and creative intuition to optimize content, deliver on business goals and create a best-in-class customer shopping experience.
- You have an incredible focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement.
- You believe in and prioritize the collective success of the team and are quick to jump in, help, take initiative, and coach your fellow team members.
You'll make an impact by:
- Leading the site strategy for your area -You'll drive the path to build a strategy and purpose behind navigation, using trends and customer insights to shape the customer purchase journey.
- Telling a story through our site - You'll identify key customer insights and help define navigational experience.
- Leveraging data to optimize the site strategy- You'll leverage data, reporting and analytical insights to set goals, measure success and continually refine our site.
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to cross-functional partners - You'll partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and create site infrastructure to better customer experience.
- Executing on key merchandising initiatives - You'll implement omni-channel merchandising navigation processes, help scale efficiency and best-in-class workflows and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and work collaboratively across divisions and departments.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
- 3-5 years related experience in Buying, Site Merchandising, Category Management or Creative, Editorial, or Content Marketing or related field.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-focused eCommerce environment
- Strong customer obsession focused on building the right site experience for our customer
- Creative and analytical - can comfortably leverage data to inform creative strategy.
- Ability to set clear team objectives and performance measures
- Ability to select and develop a team of future leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a cross-functional team and willingness to take on responsibilities outside primary job description when necessary
- Assertive, adaptable and demonstrates initiative in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you'll quickly find we're a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world's most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you'll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you'll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $78,750.00-$131,250.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America