Strategy and Business Development Manager I - Walmart Connect
- Provide perspective on trends in the digital advertising industry and clearly articulate insights
- Assist in the development of WMC's long-term strategy definition and prepare long range plan supporting materials
- Intake new ideas from across the organization and facilitate the evaluation of new ideas
- Contribute to the sourcing and selecting of new monetization ideas to evaluate each month
- Build leadership presentations that communicate strategy analysis
- Perform market research on relevant or comparable industries to identify key players, options for pricing models, and similar offerings by our competitors
- Support the development of data-driven business cases, including opportunity sizing, to support and champion new monetization ideas
- Collaborate with Product, Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Analytics to develop long-term operating strategies
- Passionate about the digital advertising and retail landscapes
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 4-6 years' experience in innovation, business consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or advertising strategy
- Comfort with ambiguity and experience evaluating new ideas or innovation
- Highly collaborative and strong communicator comfortable working cross functionally
- Intellectually curious, high energy, and strong work ethic
About Walmart Connect
At Walmart, we enable the connection between brands and shoppers at unprecedented scale. As stewards of our brand promise, "Save Money, Live Better." we work alongside some of the most talented people in the world to engage with the more than 150M households who shop with us each week. We believe all digital advertising across search, display, video, and experiential can be targeted, effective and accountable and we have Walmart's retail sales data to prove it.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Bachelor Degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
Four years relevant experience
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
121 River St, Hoboken, NJ 07030-5989, United States of America