Administrative Team Lead (Executive Support) - PGIM Real Estate
Job Classification:Corporate - Administration
A GLOBAL FIRM WITH A DIVERSE & INCLUSIVE CULTURE
At PGIM, we care about our employees, and we are committed to seeing them succeed. We provide our employees with access to professional development and support to help drive their success and ability to innovate.
What you will do:
We are looking for an astute professional to fill the role of Regional Administrative Team Lead (Manager). Team Leads are responsible for providing executive support to the business and will also have direct management responsibility for a team of administrative professionals. They adhere to a hybrid work arrangement with a minimum of 3 days in their designated office location.
Team Leads are expected to think proactively and anticipate needs of senior leadership. They have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills and are a proven partner and collaborator. They also have a problem-solving mindset with the skill and composure to quickly and efficiently address issues that may arise.
What you can expect:
- Day-to-day supervision of administrative professionals, including coordination of front desk/receptionist coverage and management of office logistics. They will provide critical support for the successful implementation of the new administrative model
- Fostering an inclusive, supportive, and well-balanced team environment focused on providing exemplary support for the business.
- Providing performance and career feedback and complete an annual review for each team member, provide growth opportunities, and managerial support to administrative team members.
- Responsible for the hiring, onboarding, and training of new team members.
- Oversee staff coverage and schedules for the administrative team, including cross-training, backup resources, and workload balance.
- Organization and management of calendar and logistics proactively despite constantly changing schedules and preparing for meetings and conference calls by having all related documentation and logistics in place.
- Coordinating large and small meetings (on and off site) including coordination of meeting agenda, meeting materials, meeting logistics, travel, and related planning.
- Arranging extensive and complex domestic and international travel schedules and logistics.
- Develop and edit presentations, typically in PowerPoint. Conduct research and compile information for multiple types of statistical reports, using various software, including MS Office.
- Manage administrative type projects as needed for the business.
What you will bring:
- 10+ years of executive assistant experience working in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Experience managing/supervising and coaching staff
- Flexibility to work the hours needed as required to meet business demands.
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams) and ability to learn new technology, systems, software, and platforms.
- Discretion is required in handling highly confidential information in a respectful and confidential manner.
- Exceptional communication (written and oral), editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, work under tight time constraints, and be able to prioritize work.
What will set you apart:
- Experience in Financial Services or Investment Management
*We know not everyone will meet 100% of the requirements, however we encourage you to apply if you think your skills are a good fit for this role.
What we offer you:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Retirement plans:
- 401(k) plan with generous company match (up to 4%)
- Company-funded pension plan
- Wellness Programs to help you achieve your wellbeing goals, including up to $1,600 a year for reimbursement of items purchased to support personal wellbeing needs
- Work/Life Resources to help support topics such as parenting, housing, senior care, finances, pets, legal matters, education, emotional health, and career development.
- Tuition Assistance to help finance traditional college enrollment, approved degrees, many accredited certificate programs, and industry designations.
To find out more about our Total Reward package, visit [Register to View]
About PGIM Real Estate:
With $207.9 billion in gross assets under management and administration ($133.8 billion net). PGIM Real Estate provides investors and borrowers access to a range of real estate equity, real estate debt, agriculture, and impact solutions across the risk-return spectrum.
PGIM Real Estate is a business of PGIM, the global asset management business of Prudential Financial, Inc. ([Register to View]
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Prudential Financial, Inc. is focused on creating a fully inclusive culture, where all employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work. We do not just accept difference—we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it. At Prudential, employees have a unique opportunity to build their career path by owning their development, their career, and their future. We encourage employees to hone their skills and explore continued opportunities within Prudential.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit [Register to View] to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at [Register to View] .
Please note that the above email is solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email to request assistance.