Pharmacy Technician Sr Fulfillment
- Responsible for oversight of inventory management and communicating supply information and related needs to appropriate departments.
- Assist with new hire and departmental training.
- Provide primary support and resolution for escalated issues and challenging cases.
- May conduct quality monitoring and audits.
- May participate in special projects as needed.
- May provide temporary backup to department Supervisor.
- Other responsibilities as judgment or necessity dictate.
- Senior Level is a certified and/or licensed position (based on state requirements).
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the U.S. Retail Pharmacy and U.S. Healthcare segments of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), an integrated healthcare, pharmacy and retail leader with a 170-year heritage of caring for communities. WBA’s purpose is to create more joyful lives through better health. Operating nearly 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving nearly 10 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services, including those that drive equitable access to care for the nation’s medically underserved populations. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with fully integrated physical and digital platforms supported by the latest technology to deliver high-quality products and services in communities nationwide.
- High School diploma from an accredited school or equivalent GED
- Must have an active pharmacy technician license or certification as required by state Board of Pharmacy
- Experience providing customer service to internal and external customers, including meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Basic knowledge of and skills using MS Windows, MS Office Suite and/or other similar operating/software programs
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a diplomatic and confidential manner
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. (pounds) in repetitive motion, with or without accommodations.
- PTCB Certification
- 1 year of work experience in a healthcare, specialty pharmacy, fulfillment and/or call center setting