Duane Reade Stockperson
- Utilize merchandise moving equipment such as hand trucks or pallet jacks, to move shipments from receiving platform to storage area.
- Assist with unloading, handling and moving freight as needed.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments and record overages, shortages and damaged items.
- Compare information on purchase orders and/or shipping notices to goods received to verify accuracy of order and maintain records of the same.
- Attach or change price tags on merchandise.
- Prepare merchandise for the sales floor.
- Deliver processed merchandise to the floor.
- Write, type or enter information into computer to maintain inventory, purchasing, shipping or other records.
- Respond to inquires regarding entered data.
- Ensure accuracy of documentation of outgoing shipments (i.e. transfer and manifest), and prepare shipments for pickup by weighing and affixing appropriate labels and fill out appropriate paperwork and logs and maintain records of the same.
- Assist in ringing up sales at registers and/or bagging merchandise.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekend hours.
• Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
• Prefer to have prior work experience with Duane Reade.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
This information is being provided to promote pay transparency and equal employment opportunities at Walgreens. The current salary range for this position is $13.00 - $17.75 / hour. The actual hourly salary within this range that you will be offered will depend on a variety of factors including geography, skills and abilities, education, experience and other relevant factors.