Solutions Consultant - Senior Manager, Product Management - Walmart GoLocal
- Be a Trusted Advisor to our customers with a mix of credible platform expertise across our product portfolio and a comprehensive understanding for the customer's industry, enterprise technology landscape, and customer engagement.
- Orchestrate the resolution of program issues and ensure that customer solutions are aligned to product roadmaps through collaboration with strategy, sales and customer success teams. Troubleshoot and drive resolution of key customer architectural and implementation issues/delays.
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to design, prioritize and implement new features when needed to ensure that the features developed will meet the needs of customers
- Drive conversations with our customer's technical and business partners with empathy and understanding for personalities and situations. Use influence and adaptive communication strategies to achieve optimal customer outcomes.
- Review and co-create existing/new project/program direction, approach, using key technical and governance artefacts to keep programs on track and solutions extendable, scalable and maintainable. Be hands-on as necessary through technical proof of concepts to bridge architecture design to delivery.
- Lead integrations with customers by serving as the primary technical point of contact and provide technical thought-leadership ensuring a scalable solution
- Continue to provide thought leadership to internal technical account teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery leadership to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle
- Support Sales and Business Development team to present the product capabilities and lead technical discussion with potential and existing enterprise clients
- At least 3-5 years of experience working with external clients (enterprise and small businesses)
- Previous experience integrating and building ecommerce or retail point-of-sales systems is a plus (Adobe Magento, Salesforce Demandware, Shopify, Square etc.)
- Experience successfully launching and integrating enterprise SaaS software
- Deep knowledge of implementing APIs, hands-on in test environments, product implementation, and integrations
- Deep understanding of current developer needs and the opportunities necessary to build delightful onboarding and app-development experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly distill substance and convey complex points concisely
- Experience in functional requirement gathering and scoping of software projects with large customers
- Technical knowledge and skills related to software solutions (SaaS environment)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
At Walmart, we offer competitive pay as well as performance-based incentive awards and other great benefits for a happier mind, body, and wallet. Health benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage. Financial benefits include 401(k), stock purchase and company-paid life insurance. Paid time off benefits include PTO (including sick leave), parental leave, family care leave, bereavement, jury duty, and voting. Other benefits include short-term and long-term disability, company discounts, Military Leave Pay, adoption and surrogacy expense reimbursement, and more.
You will also receive PTO and/or PPTO that can be used for vacation, sick leave, holidays, or other purposes. The amount you receive depends on your job classification and length of employment. It will meet or exceed the requirements of paid sick leave laws, where applicable. For information about PTO, see [Register to View] .
Live Better U is a Walmart-paid education benefit program for full-time and part-time associates in Walmart and Sam's Club facilities. Programs range from high school completion to bachelor's degrees, including English Language Learning and short-form certificates. Tuition, books, and fees are completely paid for by Walmart.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to a specific plan or program terms. For information about benefits and eligibility, see One.Walmart at [Register to View] .
The annual salary range for this position is $143,000.00-$286,000.00
Additional compensation includes annual or quarterly performance incentives.
Additional compensation for certain positions may also include:
- Regional Pay Zone (RPZ) (based on location)
- Stock equity incentives
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or related area and 9 years' experience in product management. Option 2: 11 years' experience in product management or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related area and 8 years' experience as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale, highly complex B2B/C products, Supervisory experience
Masters: Business Administration, Masters: Computer Engineering, Masters: Computer Science
850 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066-3031, United States of America