(USA) Software Engineer III
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and 3 years' experience in software engineering or related field OR 4 years' experience in software engineering or related field
- Hands-on Strong Experience in Java full stack
- Strong experience in Selenium, TestNG, Appium, rest assured.
- Strong experience in Microservices and Test-Driven Development
- Strong experience in Spring, Spring boot implementations.
- Good Knowledge on restful webservices, SOAP, JSON
- Experience in multiple design patterns and OO programing.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly Skilled in hands on development, objective analysis and recommendations
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in an Agile environment.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment.
Our team works closely with our US stores and eCommerce business to better serve customers by empowering team members, stores, and merchants with technological innovation. From groceries and entertainment to sporting goods and crafts, Walmart U.S. offers an extensive selection that our customers value, whether they shop online at [Register to View] through one of our mobile apps, or in-store. Focus areas include customers, stores and employees, in-store service, merchant tools, merchant data science, and search and personalization.
What you'll do:
- Design, Developing and enhancing, testing applications - you will manage application roadmaps, align business and technical needs, analyze customer and product data, turn customer insights into actionable initiatives, determine rollout strategy, and manage risks.
- Defining vision and strategies for our product family, using domain and technical expertise, internal and external best practices, identifying market opportunities, building business cases, and approving solutions
- Building collaborative relationships with key partners to build roadmaps and work closely with engineering to strike a balance between features and technical debt.
- Being hands-on in analyzing, coding and recommending solutions to the stakeholders on how to best leverage the platforms.
- Building a team environment by encouraging innovation, training, and mentoring others on the team
What you'll bring:
- You're an innovator, driven and humble in your approach.
- You're excited about solving complex challenges.
- You're customer-centric in spirit and in execution.
- Your ability to rise above group think and see beyond the here and now is matched only by your intellectual curiosity.
- You consider yourself to be a student of the world who thrives in an ever-changing environment that holds within its new challenges and chances to prove your expertise.
- You level up when you can teach others and empower those around you to excel.
About Walmart Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That's what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We're a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert's and service professionals within the world's leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Flexible, hybrid work:
We use a hybrid way of working that is primarily in office coupled with virtual when not onsite. Our campuses serve as a hub to enhance collaboration, bring us together for purpose and deliver on business needs. This approach helps us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team and be more flexible in our personal lives.
Benefits: Beyond our great compensation package, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions - while being inclusive of all people.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Option 1: Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, computer information systems, software engineering, or related area and 2 years' experience in software engineering or related area.Option 2: 4 years' experience in software engineering or related area.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Masters: Computer Science
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America