Exterior Services Technician I
What you'll do...
Landscape Technicians work to keep landscapes attractive, clean, and well maintained. This includes mowing of lawns, pruning & fertilizing shrubs, lawns, bushes, trees, and flowers. Must love working outdoors in different types of weather. Must enjoy physical labor and have knowledge of grasses, trees, and shrubs.
- Maintain complete property grounds, which would include ornamental plants, ground cover, irrigation, lighting, mulch, and turf
- Complete all required training requirements to safely operate equipment and handling of hazardous materials
- Conduct daily grounds inspections after service by walking the property checking for waste, dead plants or trees, and irrigation
- Remove all weeds, trash and debris in all areas of the grounds
- Off season job duties will require services such as Shopping Cart PM, Refrigerated Case Cleaning, and Snow removal/salting of property
- 1-3 years of landscaping/grounds experience
- Licensing - Hold or obtain any certification or licensing as required by the specific state, city, or county for hazardous work such as pesticide or herbicide application
- Familiarity with operating, and performing general maintenance of, ride on mowers, weed trimmers, chain saws, and chemical spray equipment
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Vocational or Technical Certification or 2 years' experience in Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, or Construction and/or related field
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Associates Degree or similar certification in Engineering, Maintenance, Construction Management, or related field, Certified Facilities Manager (CFM), Third-party management experience
Project Management - Project Management Professional - Certification
1601 W STATE HIGHWAY 114, GRAPEVINE, TX 76051-8651, United States of America