Enterprise Sales Account Executive
Lightpath is one of the largest competitive local exchange carriers in the tri-state area. We own and operate our infrastructure "from the ground up" by deploying over 20,000 route miles connecting 13,500 on-net/LIT buildings, With a strong portfolio of cutting edge solutions for Internet, WAN, Voice, SD-WAN, Security & Cloud services, we enable Enterprise customers of all sizes the ability to react to new challenges while developing best practices for the future. With Lightpath’s continued focus on network excellence and a “customer first” service commitment, we are building a workforce of the best talent that will meet the needs of our customers and reflect the diverse communities we serve.
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for developing advanced relationships within Lightpath Business' named target companies and existing assigned customer accounts in an assigned geographic area.
- The Senior Account Executive generates new customer relationships working with strategic accounts and prospects.
- These accounts are defined by the sales team in each region and approved by Senior Management.
- Increases the net revenue and share of business in those assigned accounts according to a Yield Plan.
- Develops strong relationships with decision makers in target prospect and customer accounts, leading to the sale of Lightpath Business products and services to solve identified business problems.
- Develops and effectively manages a funnel of active opportunities sufficient to meet future quota objectives, as defined.
- Meets quota objectives on a periodic basis, as assigned, and accurately forecasts projected sales while complying with company processes and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience with large accounts required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and close sales opportunities on a consistent basis, following prescribed methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to make professional presentations to customers and prospects, and communicate complex technical issues in layman's terms.
- Solid understanding of telecommunications and Information Technology concepts and fundamentals.
- Proven history of excellent customer service and ability to build solid customer relationships with a full understanding of the dynamics and techniques of relationship management.
Lightpath is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Lightpath collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.