Digital Services Spec, Offsite
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Ricoh is seeking a motivated Digital Services Specialist (DSS) to join our fast-growing line of business that aligns our solutions with an organization’s digital transformation journey. This role will be an important addition to our services sales team and the primary goal of this role will be aligning our services with clients and prospects’ information mobility, remote access to data and real estate initiatives. The primary customer segmentation will target midsize corporations, state and local government and K-12 within a defined sales territory.
The Digital Services Specialist must possess strong prospecting skills, ability to drive organic growth inside an assigned client base and develop a digital transformation story for their clients. Other attributes include the ability to work with a cross functional team, leverage the various social media & digital marketing channels and effectively utilize a CRM system. To be successful, the DSS must demonstrate a high degree of business acumen, technical knowledge, communication skills as well as a proven track record of driving high valued business results as an independent consultant.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for maximizing revenue growth in assigned account list including meeting or exceeding quota levels based on standards/guidelines and plan expectations
· Serving as a first point of contact for all customer requirements
· Regular activities include prospecting via phone, e-mail or other medium; face-to-face sales calls utilizing the Ricoh sales process; research; follow-up letters/e-mails; interaction with clients and potential clients at Ricoh sponsored, client-sponsored or industry-sponsored events and preparing for and delivering presentations to current and prospective client groups.
· Achieving and maintaining a comprehensive understanding of the full line of Ricoh Digital Services solutions and those offered by other Ricoh business units
· Entering client data into a CRM system and leveraging the system to generate additional contacts and sales
· Conducting research of the industry and clients within defined account list
· Assessing jobs at client sites and providing accurate price quotations
· Working in collaboration with Operations, Sales Support and other Sales Entities within Ricoh to ensure total client satisfaction
· Responsible for the accurate completion of paperwork including proposals, client job tickets, referrals to/from other locations, activity logs and other paperwork as required by management
· Participation in and completion of all applicable training -- including ongoing skill and knowledge development beyond initial sales training
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires previous outside business-to-business sales experience. Experience with services vs. products preferred.
- A base knowledge of the Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) and the ability to consult clients on fundamental methods of data collection, reduction and search methodologies is preferred
- Must successfully complete all required Ricoh training.
Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits