Oncology Associate Director, Priority Accounts – Upstate NY – Remote
We are Novartis, and we are reimagining medicine to transform cancer!
• Leads cross-functional account customer engagement team for a defined set of accounts for Oncology portfolio (e.g., Sales, Medical, Market Access and PSS functions) in a non-reporting relationship, and reports into the Regional Managing Director for Customer Engagement
• Build and maintains key business relationships with C & D suite personnel, in partnership with other functions.
• Develops, orchestrates, & executes the account specific commercial customer engagement strategy in support of disease area strategies by deeply understanding the needs of key accounts and the local healthcare ecosystem to create a frictionless experience for accounts and to best support patient access and education.
• Optimizes business results for the Novartis Oncology portfolio with the assigned accounts
• Accounts include: Yale, Roswell, Univ. of Rochester
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Alertness in the market; ability to meet widely varied customer requirements in competitive markets
• Consistently meets milestones; is persistent in the face of obstacles and is accountable for results
• Able to consult with a wide array of stakeholders (HCP & non-HCP) to understand customers business priorities and align accordingly
• Able to gain an understanding of assigned account dynamics, strategic direction and how internal and external factors influence the business of Oncology at each organized customer group/network
• Consistently updates stakeholders across Novartis on performance, milestones, and opportunities/barriers within account
• Balances group goals with personal achievement; helps adjudicate priorities across all stakeholders
• Ethical Performance – will perform responsibilities honestly and with highest degree of professionalism, integrity and consistent with Novartis Code of Ethics and all applicable policies and procedures.
• Develop an account plan by understanding each account stakeholder’s unique needs and business objectives and collaborate cross-functionally to establish corresponding account strategies to achieve business goals; developing customer specific resources, as appropriate, for the successful implementation of account plans subject to required internal approvals.
• Serves as the Oncology primary point of contact for Novartis account stakeholders - including Executive exchanges & HQ
• Supports pre-launch/launch strategy & execution by facilitating collaboration across HQ, account, & Region Executive Teams