AD, Dermatology Clinical Specialist – Cleveland – Remote
The Associate Director, Dermatology Clinical Sales Specialist is an innovative field sales specialty role responsible for driving disease awareness, education about the different manifestations of psoriatic disease, and positioning Novartis products relative to other approved agents. The AD, Dermatology Clinical Sales will deliver unbranded/branded information to prescribing Dermatology (Health Care Providers) HCPs. This role will be responsible for resourcing key partners and office staff to improve patient outcomes.
The AD, Dermatology Clinical Sales Specialist will have materials crafted to support them in their discussions. This role will apply a sophisticated selling skills approach coupled with high disease state knowledge to advise interactions with HCPs and conducting total office calls. The role will require a high-level of coordination and collaboration with the Novartis Dermatology Sales Specialists, Area Business Leaders (ABL’s), Thought Leader Liaisons (TLL’s) and other functions (where applicable).
This is a remote opportunity.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Drive awareness of psoriatic disease and branded assets to increase utilization for appropriate patients.
• Deliver in-depth disease education in the Dermatology community to ensure that HCP’s and other office staff are well-informed and educated on the manifestations of psoriatic disease.
• Manage relationships with multiple partners in the office to drive patient advocacy and ensure engagement and apply highly sophisticated selling skills and ability to conduct total office calls.
• Supervises changes in the national/regional and local healthcare regulation, anticipates impact on customers and resource Dermatology HCPs with information on innovative ways to diagnose and handle PsO and PsA patients across many manifestations and spectrums of symptoms.
• Prioritizes business strategies and implements a well-defined account planning process to deliver short and long-term value for the IHD franchise and attend appropriate conferences to engage targeted customers.
• Collaborate with Dermatology Sales Specialists to ensure highly targeted and well-coordinated efforts in offices.
• Lead efforts with HCP’s related to patient education. Develops deep knowledge of Dermatology customer priorities and challenges.
• Remain on top of relevant and approved indications, disease state and product research in Dermatology arena.
COVID-19 Vaccine Policy (customer-facing roles only): While Novartis does not require vaccination for COVID-19 or proof of a recent negative test result for COVID-19 at this time, employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email protected].