Inside Sales Representative
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
* This is a Work From Home position with on-site training and upskilling.
We are currently looking for Business to Business (B2B) Inbound Sales Representatives to join our successful Sales team to offer Connectivity and Entertainment products as High Speed Data, Video and VoiP solutions to B2B customers. Our B2B Inbound Sales Representatives are solution specialists; they must demonstrate a good understanding of Optimum Business services and technology, evaluate consumer needs and recommend the appropriate products and packages. B2B Inbound Sales Representatives maximize sales on every call and effectively communicate to business customers the features and benefits of Optimum products and services. As a business sales professional on our team, you will sell the best. We have entrepreneurial roots, and you can feel that in how we've built our culture. Using the amazing services we have for business customers, you will own your role end-to-end. Whether that's with customer relationships or running an operating process. With the power in your hands, we look to offer competitive total rewards packages and steep incentives for top performers. Apply today and get ready for exciting new opportunities in one of the world's most exciting and innovative companies!
- Receives calls and closes sales with business customers for company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Creates proposal documents with an effective return on investment for the customer and the organization.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships, demonstrating the organization's culture statement through actions.
- Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered to Optimum clients.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns in a way that protects the business interests.
- Professionally responds to email and other inquiries, educating clients on various product options.
- May perform other assigned duties, focusing on company values and a positive work environment.
Perks of Working for Altice:
- Base Salary + Commission
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance available on your first day!
- Paid Vacation and Sick Pay
- Sales Incentive and Bonus programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discounted TV/Internet/Phone employee product benefit
- 401(k) with company matched funds
- Top-notch paid training
- A minimum of 1 plus years proven track record of success in business to business sales or consumer sales required.
- Articulate, with demonstrated strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred or a minimum of 60 college credits or 3 or more years of sales experience, military experience or technical/trade school certification required.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.