Retention Specialist (Bilingual - Spanish)
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
If you are looking for a career that will allow you to better partner with customers, so you are a true advisor- look no further! A Retention Sales Representative is responsible for saving and retaining customers who are requesting to disconnect or downgrade service. Every call is a sales opportunity, that can lead to a great impression of the Altice brand. The Specialist will be required to educate & offer products and services that would most benefit the customer. Great base + commission opportunity!
- Use high-value selling to meet Altice technology, product, and service sales retention targets, in a commission driven environment, by retaining customers who are at risk of terminating service or rewarding loyal customers, through explanation of the overall value, features and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and thorough knowledge of all Altice products and services to rescue and retain customers.
- Engage customers, by phone, through professional and quality presentation of the overall value, features, and benefits of all products and services offered by Altice, including communicating competitive offers to customers for comparison.
- Understand all phases and aspects of the multi-product customer billing system and can interpret and explain to the customer current and historical information contained within the system in response to any customer related inquiries.
- High School diploma or GED required, two years college preferred.
- Tele-marketing experience required, previous technology and/or cellular sales or equivalent experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced call center, conflict resolution environment and have the necessary skills to consistently perform to Altice standards.
- Ideal candidates must be highly motivated and enjoy working in a challenging sales performance-measured, commission driven environment.
- Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Altice.
- Computer skills using Windows based systems, including databases & billing systems required.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overtime as required.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish) required.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.