Production Print Exec
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Prepares and presents benchmark demonstrations, proposals, and value propositions within account assignment, utilizing product and/or technical resources -- as needed.
- Retains and grows current client base by selling incremental solutions and services within their base accounts, and through customer satisfaction.
- As Account Manager, takes ownership for the resolution of any ongoing issues within an account within their assignment, utilizing the necessary local, regional and national resources needed.
- Maintains records of all account activity within Ricoh provided sales database and CRM tool. Serves as first line of contact with client in the creation and maintenance of accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- Minimum of five (5) years business to business sales experience with 2 years of advanced selling assignments
- Minimum of two (2) years Digital Printing and Solutions sales experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years successful track record in capital equipment sales in the Digital Printing Solutions and/or Graphic Communications Industry is preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits