Change & Communications Lead - Data & Analytics Transformation
Change and Communications Lead, Data & Analytics Transformation
Unilever has embarked on an ambitious agenda to transform the way data and analytics is delivered within the organization. This transformation is being delivered through a robust product funnel that aims to support automation and enable data driven decision making across functions
Project workstreams require a fundamental shift in ways of working across the organization. The success of these automation initiatives is dependent on the successful mindset change which we can drive through the transformation and embed new thinking and approach to data and analytics as an integral part of ways of working. Having a through change management and communication plan for this transformation is critical for successful outcomes. Given the quantum of change and the interdependencies of workstreams on each other, an effective communication and engagement plan will ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed and engaged throughout the journey.
- Responsible for designing and implementing change and communication activities pertaining to Data / Analytics Transformation with greater focus on large programs impacting key business processes and involving multiple cross functional stakeholders
- Leverage the Unilever Change framework to define the change and prepare project templates to share with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with senior leaders in UniOps and Business Units to understand the impact of change and design a change and comms plan accordingly.
- Develop targeted, outcome-focused change and communications strategies and plans for the Data & Analytic Transformation program overall and for various stakeholders (UniOps, Global D&A, Business Units) - as well as individual workstreams - that ensure that programs land smoothly with minimal resistance
- Monitor and manage the embedding of change, including user adoption (NPS measurement) & change networks as required
- Collaborate with Product Managers on change and comms plans and D&A LT on governance
- Ensure Product Go-Lives are managed and provide end to end visibility across the D&A funnel
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Significant experience in leading and managing global change programs in complex global organizations.
- Previous experience in change/comms domain. Ideal candidate would have strong Technology PMO/Change experience,
- Experience of undertaking and managing Change Impact analysis
- Exceptionally strong stakeholder management and engagement up to senior exec level
- Strong communications background. Proven experience of building clear presentations, including usage of data visualization/graphs to support narrative and help support decision making
- Highly organized. Adopting structured approach to managing and co-ordinating effectively with ability to quickly flex plans and approach as needed
- Experience of driving cross-market and cross- functional change
- Proven ability to work effectively with data and analytics with ability to draw clear insights and recommendations
- Team-player who is a proactive self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Organized, strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines
What We Can Offer You
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever at a Glanceopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Working at Unileveropens in a new window |[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Powering our Purposeopens in a new window |[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Planet & Societyopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever’s Brandsopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Unilever on LinkedInopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Strategy | Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Diversity, Equity & Inclusionopens in a new window| [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Careers at Unileveropens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Benefits, Learning, & Wellbeingopens in a new window | [Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Latest News About Unileveropens in a new window
Pay: The pay range for this position is $96,000 to $143,900. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible. Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.