Director, Enterprise Direct Sales (GovEd)
Job SummaryResponsible for effectively directing and monitoring the sales of integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Directs and develops Managers/Supervisors in the field operation area.
- Develops a consultative business-to-business sales culture through strong leadership and coaching. Leads by example by modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones and Promise.
- Coaches, reviews, rewards, motivates, disciplines and terminates managers in the field sales, Sales Engineering and Sales Support areas. Evaluates effectiveness of managers; implements necessary changes. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Possesses an excellent knowledge of Company's products/services, pricing practices and selling skills to effectively oversee regional sales deployment of new products and services that target the enterprise segment.
- Monitors and prepares reports and forecasts monthly, quarterly and annual sales results and other activity and performance measures through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Develops, plans and coordinates seminars, sale incentive plans and other strategies to achieve business unit objectives. Exhibits excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning, presentation and organizational skills.
- Identifies and implements improvements in business processes, yielding increased sales performance and/or operational efficiency. through excellent time management, decision-making and human relations skills.
- Establishes and cultivates effective business relationships, both cross-functionally and with Division and Corporate Business Services teams and with internal organizations to ensure maximum effectiveness of the sales organization.
- Manages and monitors Business Services, Enterprise Direct Sales channels within budgeted sales and expense targets.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.