Brand Designer - Instagram
Brand Designer - Instagram Responsibilities:
- Concept, prototype and execute brand and marketing experiences in product.
- Develop visual identity platforms, systems, typography, palette, illustration, iconography systems.
- Clearly articulate strategic thinking and design decisions to a variety of partners.
- Give and solicit feedback from your UX design peers in service of building the best products.
- Collaborate daily with peers in every discipline, including engineering, content, research, marketing and data science, to take products from conception to launch.
- Work independently on multiple projects at a high caliber level, keep project timelines on track and show progress.
- Independently and proactively identify and work on projects that span multiple teams. This may involve facilitating or co-facilitating design sprints and workshops to kick off these projects.
- 10+ years experience with product, branding or communication design.
- A portfolio that demonstrates product, branding, communication design experience.
- Demonstrated experience with engaging launched projects.
- Demonstrated experience with digital transformation and design system-thinking.
- Experience in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Knowledge of iOS, Android and WWW design.
- Motion experience with AfterEffects or Cinema4D.
- Experience with Sketch, Origami Studio or any other prototyping tool.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]