Product Designer - Monetization
Product Designer - Monetization Responsibilities:
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 2 billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that simplify and distill down complex actions into usable interfaces
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and define visual systems
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Facebook products
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually improve for quality
- Drive a partnership with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists in order to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Willingness to represent work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts.
- 4+ years of experience building and shipping multiple features that are broad/ambiguous in scope and encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms.
- 4+ years of interaction design experience with knowledge to define how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this product will scale. Use appropriate prototyping tools to demonstrate how a particular flow or interaction will work.
- 4+ years of visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function.
- 4+ years of strategic product thinking with experience in developing product goals, identifying opportunities, and making decisions based on the impact to people and the company.
- Experience connecting your work with other related initiatives across the company while driving collaboration
- Examples of leadership in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment such as taking on mentorship opportunities
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]