Enterprise Engineer Responsibilities:
- Own product architecture and collaborate with product managers, designers and other engineers to set the technical direction and create software that optimizes for business metrics
- Communicate technology and product strategy effectively to both internal and external stakeholders and leadership
- Build industry leading enterprise systems that are highly available, intuitive, scalable, and secure
- Produce highly reliable and performant code with appropriate monitoring and alerting
- Conduct design and code reviews to ensure scalability, performance and alignment with standards and best practices
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- Follow release management policies to ensure data integrity, compliance and system stability
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years experience working with code bases building micro services, REST APIs, GraphQL
- Familiarity with JS technologies such as ReactJS, VueJS or AngularJS
- Experience modeling data flows between systems to enable transactional workflows and upstream/downstream integrations
- Experience building secure software with auditable access controls and permissions
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]