Software Engineer, Speech - Reality Labs
Software Engineer, Speech - Reality Labs Responsibilities:
- Develop audio and speech algorithms based on state-of-the-art machine learning and neural network methodologies.
- Optimize the performance of audio and speech processing for on-device applications.
- Collaborate with product teams to build integrated audio and speech processing systems.
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Statistics/Mathematics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages such as Python and Shell Scripting.
- Research background in audio and speech processing and deep learning.
- Experience with development on embedded devices.
- Familiar with C/C++.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]