Business Program Management, Technical Operations
Business Program Management, Technical Operations Responsibilities:
- Utilize your project management and communication skills to define scope requirements, analyze data, and develop strategic recommendations for program and operational execution.
- Drive excellence by partnering with Stakeholders across IDC to identify and deliver strategies for organizational alignment, data management, and/or technical operations.
- Provide expertise on documentation and change management - IDC-wide structure for decision logs, consistent frameworks for managing programs and projects, and leverage technology to distill large information/data sets.
- Effectively influence stakeholders and partners, prioritizing the delivery of multiple projects to different stakeholders under tight deadlines.
- Lead XFN data driven and innovative business process improvements – be able to clearly articulate current state and drive towards targeted future state.
- Continually refine the best practices for cross-functional program management consistent with Meta, Infra, and Infra Data Center’s environment.
- Identify gaps and opportunities across our global portfolio of programs and collaborate with fellow Program Managers to implement improvements as needed.
- Drive progress with minimal oversight or escalation across a global team.
- Help build relationships, gain consensus, remove tension/roadblocks while focusing on solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience centralizing disparate information and developing structured frameworks and standardization to enable teams to scale and become more efficient.
- Experience in influencing strategy and effective communication with leadership.
- 5+ years experience in developing business solutions from scratch that enable organizations to scale and meet project or programs goals.
- 12+ years experience in a quantitative field in a consulting, strategic or business operations, technical program management, data architect or change management role.
- Experience dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and solving problems with limited oversight.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- Program Management, MDM, CDMP, or CIMP certification(s).
- 10+ years experience in technical or operations program management, change management, strategic planning, or business operations with a demonstrated track record of leadership in developing new processes or functions and scaling them across an organization
- Experience leveraging technology to distill large information and/or data sets
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]