Program Manager (Data)
Program Manager (Data) Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners and internal tooling to establish top-notch monitoring and alerting for global support operations.
- Utilize dashboards, ad-hoc data pulls, and regular business reviews to ensure optimal performance
- Apply expertise in business analysis, technical knowledge, and data presentation to identify trends and opportunities for Data Quality improvements
- Work closely with Engineering, Analytics, and Operations partners to identify, influence, and implement abuse-fighting strategies, enhancing the overall support experience
- Collaborate with Analytics and Data Engineering teams to pinpoint and address gaps in operations and support infrastructure
- Storytelling through Data - Leverages data to create business stories that are clearly and concisely communicated through a wide range of relevant communication and presentation tools and techniques decisions and drives actions.
- Data Integration - Extracts and combines data from disparate, often heterogeneous sources using various technologies in order to provide a unified view of the data
- Developing metrics - Identifies metrics that reflect operational success and inform business objectives.Evaluates opportunities as they arise, based on impact analysis and business priorities
- 8+ years of experience in the job offered or in a computer-related occupation.
- Proficiency in an analytics role encompassing strategy, problem-solving, or technical systems.
- Competence with utilizing data analysis and visualization tools (SQL, Tableau, etc.).
- Skill in applying analytical thinking to break down complex problems using data and technology.
- Demonstrated proficiency in effective communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven skills in solving ambiguous problems
- Proven thinking under pressure, both individually and in a team environment
- Knowledge of data science
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Statistics, or a related field
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [Register to View]