Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Job SummaryResponsible for supporting operational execution in forward/reverse logistics, inventory management, new product introduction and sustainability efforts within Supply Chain. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Support the team with readiness activities for new devices, products, programs, projects being implemented into the operations.
- Plan and implement small supply chain optimization projects connected to both forward and reverse logistics.
- Lead small process improvement efforts; Assist with the execution of larger sustainability plans for supply chain operation.
- Triage field and corporate escalations, working quickly to resolve issues related to operations and vendor management.
- Partner with the planning team to monitor inventory levels and production capacity across the enterprise supply chain network, identifying potential service level issues before they become customer impacting.
- Develop reports to analyze and interpret key performance indicators to identify trends and areas of focus; Provide in-depth
- analysis of data to improve efficiency, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with several cross functional teams to create, influence, and recommend solutions around supply chain policy.
- Monitor suppliers/vendors for contract and service level agreements (SLA) compliance; resolve issues negatively impacting day to day operations
- Effectively communicate all project timelines, deliverables, and risks, including presentations to the supply chain leadership team.
- Effectively manage competing priorities through planned and ad-hoc requests.
- Mentor more junior analysts to help facilitate the completion of accurate work.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.