Senior Account Executive - Remote / Hybrid
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryFreeWheel is hiring a New York or virtual-based Strategic Relationship Manager (SRM). The SRM will be responsible for ensuring close relationships with clients at the highest levels. The ideal candidate will comfortable developing relationships, managing a book of business, and solving highly complex problems. This is a key role that will require frequent and meaningful interaction with C-level/SVP/VP executives across client and FreeWheel leadership. Success in this role will require technical/consultative sales chops, high EQ, a sense of rigor and an ability to connect the dots across internal/external functions to champion our solutions in market. Our job is to demonstrate how FreeWheel’s products and services empower “TV as a Platform” to grow programmer, distributor, and reseller premium video supply. Our mission is to accelerate the global premium video Marketplace. We create innovative solutions for media companies to protect and grow premium video supply monetization.
- Represent FreeWheel in-market. Cultivate business relationships and trust across the client’s organization
- Understand client’s business model, objectives, KPIs, high-level technical architecture, key partnerships, and organization structure
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customer revenue and strategic initiatives
- Conduct quarterly business reviews and act as overall account “quarterback”
- Develop strategic account plans
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and execution to meet client’s business goals
- Consultative sales approach with strong written and verbal communication skills, grounded point of view
- Deliver a clear value proposition based on customer use cases
- Identify growth areas to and key upsell opportunities for additional FreeWheel technologies and services
- Retain/defend the client through renewals
- Move opportunities through sales cycle to completion – including negotiation, contracting, pricing approvals for complex business contracts
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly/annual revenue and booking targets
- Have foresight into your misses and an ability to act on those misses
- Develop and close additional new customers in addition to managing existing customer revenue
- Be accountable for invoicing each month across all customer revenue
Creative Problem Solving
- Maximize revenue through technical optimization via a deep understanding of FreeWheel software & services
- Work with Solutions Engineering and Support teams to identify solutions to client needs and resolve issues
- Understand the premium online video business, the TV and cable industry, and the challenges facing a typical enterprise media company
- Understand where FreeWheel fits into the broader technology space and how different vendors connect to our solutions.
Bachelor's Degree; MBA a plus
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience in a consultative, client-facing role with a media company, at a SaaS technology company, and/or in advertising
- Preferred experience managing a book of business and a sales pipeline
- Strong business understanding of the media landscape and interplay between distributors and programmers
- A passion and talent for ad technology, with demonstrated understanding of the premium video ecosystem. Candidate must have the capability to be conversant with Product and Technology leaders both internally and across our client base.
- Direct experience with ad servers, ad exchanges, DSPs, SSPs, campaign stewardship, order management systems, or comparable ad technology solutions a plus
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.