Senior Analyst, Decisioning Marketing Analytics
Job SummaryComcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 40 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. Job Summary: Nexus is a Comcast built decision engine that drives optimal Customer Experiences through Next Best Action, Personalization, and Omni-Channel capabilities. Backed by Artificial Intelligence, Nexus is constantly optimizing while flexing to meet changing customer and business needs. The Senior Analyst, Decisioning is responsible for developing program insights associated with the decisioning platform implementations and expansions. This involves conducting analyses on business outcomes including commercial benefits, operational metrics, and model performance that can be used by the decisioning program to drive continuous improvement. You will proactively identify opportunities to optimize, test & learn the changes to the intelligence layer of the platform. This role synthesize insights and partner closely with product owners, data scientists, software development team to operationalize the proprietary advanced solutions. This will involve working closely with and influencing end stakeholders to ensure that operational plans are tightly aligned with business objectives and will also involve the creative deployment of Comcast's wealth of data into products. This individual will lead with influence and may serve as the lead on specific tasks within larger initiatives.
- Deliver practical and actionable recommendations by translating analysis into insights and strategy.
- Effectively manage competing priorities through planned and ad-hoc work.
- Support product owners in developing roadmaps and vision for new marketing capabilities implementation, prioritizing requirements, defining testing plans for new development and coordinating with the end user community
- Coordinate with the decisioning system platform owner, engineering teams and data scientist on recommended improvements and enhancements to the platform and its capabilities
- Consistent exercise of independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience working with large databases and analytic methodologies
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics that drive action
- Ability to grasp complex analytic principles and techniques
- Personal initiative to find opportunities and drive results working independently
- Thrives in a collaborative team-oriented environment and ability to create relationships where they don’t exist
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong hands-on experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik
- Proficiency in R, python, or any other analytics tools will be required
- Familiarity with product management and agile development methodologies
- Deep statistical skills utilized in A/B testing, analyzing observational data, and modeling
- Experience in Marketing Analytics and Insights
- Strong technical skills to analyze large datasets – proficiency in SQL
- Effective communication and ability to “tell the story”
- Possesses a balance of general business knowledge, analytical acumen, and presentation skills
- Ability to consolidate and package up insights, analytic outputs, and action items into a well- organized, consumable package (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Communicate findings clearly and concisely through narrative-driven presentations and effective data visualization to stakeholders and decision makers.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in data-driven disciplines such as economics, statistics, mathematics, or finance. -MS/MA or MBA strongly preferred.
- Generally, requires 3+ years of related job experience.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.