Job SummaryResponsible for the planning, managing, and executing of a broad range of hospitality experiences that allow the Company to operate efficiently and provide high touch, white glove service in our Campus and Offsite event spaces. Responsible for ensuring the effective operation of the special events spaces. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May lend occasional support in other areas within the Hospitality Organization.
- Applies knowledge of special events business processes and planning in a corporate setting.
- Client facing with the ability to provide high touch, white glove service
- Responds to client inquiries and schedules events based on availability
- Hosts kick-off calls and site-visits to gain a complete understanding of requirements for each event
- Closely communicates and collaborates with event stakeholders including Food Services, Security, Facilities, and A/V
- Serve as main point of contact and provides on-site support throughout duration of event
- Help to develop, interpret, and apply policies and procedures for onsite evening special events.
- Completes diversified administrative tasks for all evening on site events.
- Serves as a resource to the team in problem solving and team building.
- Knowledgeable of or has the ability to quickly learn various technology systems used for event reservations, data tracking, and virtual offerings.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with clients and stakeholders.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), travel and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.