Job SummaryThe CX Strategist is responsible for defining and driving the future of how Comcast Advertising does business through conducting a range of qualitative and mixed methods work from usability testing to contextual inquiry. You will lead research projects to include gathering study requirements, planning research, interviewing users, analyzing and presenting results. Through close collaboration with the product and services teams, you will be expected to ensure customer needs are understood, communicated and acted upon through design changes, product updates and revised business strategies.
- Coordinates and contributes to the experience design for external digital communications, including content development, user research, user-centered design processes, project leadership and user experience prototyping and development.
- Lead the design and execution of qualitative and mixed-methods research studies and testing (including, but not limited to, interviews, surveys, concept testing, usability studies)
- Facilitate and observe studies to gain first-hand knowledge of user behaviors
- Translate research findings into actionable recommendations and deliver them in compelling ways
- Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.