Engineer 2, Software Dev & Engineering
Job SummaryIn Customer and Employee UI organization, you will be part of a team that builds software applications to empower our customers, retail store consultants, care agents and technicians. You'll be aligned with one of our agile product development teams, working together with not only other engineers but also with Product Managers, Scrum Masters, Solution Designers, QA engineers, DevOps, and Production Support teams. If you enjoy working on fun, highly visual applications, if you care about the user experience and most importantly, if you are passionate about technology and enjoy working with teams, we’d love to hear from you!
Do you enjoy working on fun, highly visual applications?
If you care about the user experience and most importantly, if you are passionate about technology and enjoy working with teams, we’d love to hear from you!
- Concourse CI
- Implement standard methodologies and processes, and assist your team with eliminating technical debt
- Follow our agile process, working in sprints together with the rest of the team to deliver on time with technical quality
- Continuously improve yourself and the products you work on
- Asa member of the agile team, gain an understanding of the full product development life cycle, gain deep knowledge of our platform.
- AWS, Azure, Micro-services and SiteCore knowledge is a plus
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Get results and drive growth.
- Respect and promote diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.