Xfinity Retail Assistant Store Manager
Job SummaryResponsible for the daily operations of a location and delivering a best in class experience for the store team and for customers. Provide leadership, guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail sales team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and achieve desired sales results. Promote and maintain a performance-based culture, where employees are inspired to do their best and act as a mentor to foster employee professional development. Collaborate with other store leaders and staff within and outside the functional team to create synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and operational goals are met. Maintain a store environment that aligns with established planograms and ensure that current branding collateral is visible and functional. Ensure that all inventory requirements are carried out effectively, including stocking, returning and organizing and securing. Demonstrate advanced knowledge of company products and services, as well as best practices as they relate to sales processes, store schedules and customer engagement.
Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily supervision, mentor, and consistent performance management (e.g., subject area) of retail sales team.
- Proactively coaches and develops store teams to perform their responsibilities at a high level.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes, and provides feedback to new hires to ensure they are on track with their training curriculum and able to provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published planograms and branding standards and that all customer demos are fully functional at all times.
- In partnership with the store manager, coordinates all daily sales floor responsibilities, including accurate and efficient staffing and scheduling, dress code compliance, sales huddles, and resolution of customer issues.
- Passionately drives store operations consistency with detailed orientation to back-of-house standards and showroom floor processes and procedures. Evaluate current processes, procedures, and overall efforts for improvement and innovation.
- Drives operational excellence with a particular focus on inventory management. Leads store inventory cycle counts ensuring timeliness and compliance with store, channel, and company requirements.
- Reviews store reports looking for improvement opportunities in the areas of sales, inventory, cash handling, efficiency, and net promoter system (NPS).
- Coaches team members on how to position all products with customers.
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and integrity.
- Remains current on new and current products and services, industry, and competitive trends and reinforces findings with the team.
- Coordinates cash handling policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate available tools to supervise customer feedback, mentor, and take action to improve the store experience.
- Is proficient in sales compensation plans and addresses team member questions.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market and region partners including the operations manager.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25-pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as vital.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open-minded.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Strive for results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities!
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.