Specialist 2, User Experience
Job SummaryWe’re looking to add a Designer who can amaze us with an exceptional ability to transform ideas into action — design that inspires, smart rationale to back it up, and the presentation skills to sell it in.The Design Language Designer is a true digital-first expert. They will bring broad brand expertise, a passion for art and design, and deep experience in how brands translate to product experiences to the team. This is a hands-on role that requires expert creative, art and design generation skills and within a fast paced, agile environment. In partnership with the Sr. Creative Director, you will lead in-house efforts to deliver compelling and effective creative for all of our digital product experiences and collaborate with marketing initiatives.The ideal candidate is eager to flex collaboration, communication, and problem-solving skills needed to influence cross-functional teams on a single brand and marketing vision. You also understand the importance of collaborating with stakeholders in the spirit of partnership, knowing the creative will be stronger when everyone works together.
The Xfinity Design Language team is evolving and re-imagining the Xfinity brand across a broad spectrum of products and services. Working closely with internal stakeholders, partner agencies and Xfinity product teams to elevate the brand and change perception from a utility company, to a loved brand.Position
Core job responsibilities:
• Iterate (Courageously): Establish and embrace a culture of Design exploration and experience building. Be the designer that dives headfirst into the unknown and learns by doing.
• Collaborate (Constantly): Work collaboratively with Product and Marketing partners to understand and align on common goals .
• Represent - Be able to effectively communicate the rationale behind design decisions through strong oral and written communication skills to internal and external parties.
• Listen - Actively offer a listening ear to team members whenever necessary. Listening to needs, desires, goals and ideas will create a rich environment for growth.
• Innovate: Part of your creative talent will be applied in shaping an internal creative process that can be nimble internally as well as impactful externally.
• Embrace: Diversity and be a champion of inclusivity
• 3-5 years, art and design focused creative experience required
• Portfolio demonstrating proficiency in delivering strategic ideas across digital, social and static form factors
• Work examples that illustrate proven End-to end experience from concept to tactic.
• Experience in digital products and interface design
• Comfort managing multiple work tracks and resources in parallel.
• Clear and concise communication and organization skills
• Motion and prototyping experience a plus
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.