Xfinity Field Sales Consultant - Fresno
Job SummaryResponsible for the promotion and sale of Comcast products and services to include video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales and effectively work assigned turf.
- Demonstrates an advanced knowledge of Comcast products, promoting and selling offerings to prospective customers in new communities and rural territory areas.
- Prospecting new customers within assigned plan. Displays thorough and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice, Xfinity mobile, Xfinity Home, XFi Complete, and Flex.
- Effectively communicates and develops rapport with customers and key stakeholders. Evaluates individual customers' potential product needs and makes recommendations. Presents Comcast products and pricing models as well as competitive advantages over other service providers. Evaluates and stays well-informed of competitive offers and frames response to show the benefits of Comcast.
- Implements pre-marketing/selling tactics in new rural expansion areas, working with construction and marketing teams to create early awareness of service availability
- Strategizes and executes assigned plan without assistance, operates independently.
- Demonstrates confidence in selling ability.
- Displays competent time management and organizational skills.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals as established by local market. Independently establishes and organizes daily sales activities. Implements effective sales closing techniques to ensure product installation goal is achieved.
- Demonstrates a consistent record of sales success and goal achievement.
- Displays thorough and advanced understanding of video, high-speed internet, voice , Xfinity Mobile, Xfinity Home, XFi Complete, and Flex. Participates in continuous learning activities to stay up-to-date on product enhancements and features.
- May require occasional to frequent in-state and out-of-state travel to rural areas
- Fosters strong developer relationships so the organization is favored at new build locations. Develops strong working relationships with property owners of single family unit companies and leverages their support for onsite programs and events.
- Works with real estate, construction/builder sales agents, and other sales agents on new customer lead generation programs and prospecting.
- Ability to pass driving record background check (i.e. moving violations, accidents, license suspension, etc.).
- Possesses effective communication, organizational and people skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Illustrates strong technical capability (computer knowledge, billing systems, sales tracking databases).
- Must meet the physical requirements of the job including, but not limited to, the ability to walk and/or travel door-to-door for considerable distances in all types of weather conditions.
- Where applicable, obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell and/or design alarm systems as required by law.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $61,000.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $86,500.00
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.