We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising, Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to a potential role is just the beginning.
The OSP Supervisor will ensure that plant performance is maintained in concert with specifications defined by Platform of Choice. The Supervisor will ensure that plant reliability is at an acceptable level resulting in a satisfactory customer experience. The Supervisor will ensure that staff is trained to appropriately support both the specifications and customer experience.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of the key drivers and goals of the business, including financial and operational business metrics. Understand how your actions and decisions impact the organization. Make sound decisions that continuously align with our goals and daily activities.
- Motivate and engage team, providing clear direction that demonstrates accountability, ownership, and an understanding of how the team's work and each individual can contribute to Altice's success by translating organizational goals into team and individual goals. Ensure all employees demonstrate identified behaviors, that actions and decisions are made through the lens of the customer, and goals align with those outlined by the business. Measured via goals and metrics in the performance management program.
- Monitor priorities and progress of team using departmental and individual metrics. Drive accountability for actions, commitments, and customer focus. Measured via monthly scorecard, annually in the performance management system, and employee actions taken.
- Deliver ongoing feedback, coaching, development plans and training to reinforce appropriate behaviors, teach employees new skills, motivate employee to pursue higher levels of performance, mentor employees, and correct performance deficiencies, in a supportive environment of continuous development and professional growth. Measured via documentation of coaching session, development plans, training, and corrective action as appropriate. Take action as appropriate with top and bottom performers.
- Shape roles and assignments in ways that build employees' capabilities and leverages talent. Define clear business and behavioral goals, expectations, measurements, and development actions. Measured via performance management and learning management.
- Conduct formal individual performance reviews and discussions at mid-year and end of year following the performance management process. Provide employees with formal performance feedback and coaching, discuss areas of focus going forward, and determine opportunities for improvement. Measured via performance management process.
- Ensure the right messages are communicated clearly (written and verbal), and are reaching the right audience. Reinforce messages and information received via leadership by asking questions to determine understanding. Escalate questions to leadership, provide team with clarity around the message, and answer employee questions.
- Maintain positive relationships by including others in decisions and discussions. Address and resolve conflict directly and constructively.
- Provide team with exposure to new ideas and new ways of looking at things. Encourage feedback and collaboration to drive further improvements.
- Demonstrate and encourage acceptance of change, new ideas and approaches. Communicate often to reinforce and support the reasoning behind the change and the impact to our customers, our operations, and our employees. Encourage feedback from employees, bring feedback to leadership, and bring leadership response back to team.
- Manage professional conduct holding team, peers, and yourself accountable for adherence to values, polices, and performance standards.
- Demonstrate a relentless focus on the safety and well-being of our employees. Role model safe work practices and personally champion a proactive, behavioral based safety agenda that links safety consciousness into all daily activities.
- Associate's Degree preferred; minimum of six years related technical experience.
- Must be certified in the job competencies BBT IV or equivalent and be able to perform, explain and demonstrate all related tasks.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of PC software applications including DOS, Windows, Network and Internet communications. Preferred knowledge of Local number portability, Altice telephone transport system and how it operates and interfaces with Network Operations Center, CableData and other related systems.
- Knowledge of effective field installation & repair techniques and procedures and the demonstrated capacity to interpret coax and fiber design principles. Complete understanding of the HFC network systems including troubleshooting, repair and maintenance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to generate effective installation, service and maintenance tactics.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work as a productive member of a team and work effectively in a fast-paced, changing entrepreneurial work environment.
- Working knowledge and understanding of laws, rules, codes and regulations applicable to the work to be performed.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, nights, and evenings. Must be able to accept assignments based on the needs of the business.
- Ability to report to work and/or be available to contact in emergency situations, as business need dictates.
- Ability to work standby, as required.
- Ability to work well under pressure while performing multiple tasks.
- Must possess a valid driver's license, applicable to state law.
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.
Applicants for employment with Altice will never be asked to provide money (even if reimbursable) as part of the job application or hiring process. Please review our [Register to View] for further details.