Senior Analyst, Compliance
Job SummaryThe Cable Operations Compliance team sits within the Cable Compliance organization. Our team works with a variety of stakeholders, including Legal, Government Affairs, and Engineering to monitor and assess compliance. The Senior Compliance Analyst will serve as an integral part of the team and will have deep data analysis experience working on high-visibility projects, the role requires cross-functional interactions with a diverse and changing set of stakeholders at headquarters and in the field.
- Translate business requests into well-defined problems
- Extracting and merging data from multiple sources, data cleaning, and validating data sets for analysis
- Ensure accuracy and appropriate report design and is responsible for the resolution of reporting issues as they arise and driving process improvements
- Create analytical models to address key business questions and translate the output into clear findings and recommendations
- Communicate and collaborate with individuals from a wide variety of backgrounds, both technical and non-technical
- Perform other duties as needed
We recognize not everyone will have all of these requirements. If you meet most of the criteria below and you’re excited about the opportunity and willing to learn, we’d love to hear from you
- At least 2 years of business analysis , process improvement or similar experience.
- Experience in SQL, Python, or other scripting languages
- Ability to draw meaningful and actionable conclusions from datasets
- Problem-solving, critical and analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Questions the norm and “the way things are”
- Prioritization and capability of handling multiple projects and requests/tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.