Manager, Global Trade and 3PL
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Job SummaryResponsible for managing Comcast Business Global Trade processes and ensuring compliance with Comcast policy. Responsibilities include working with legal to define and document policies and procedures, selecting a Global Trade partner, managing and executing Global Trade processes, and overseeing compliance across Comcast Business. Provides subject matter guidance and expertise in Global Trade for Comcast Business. Priority is focused on Masergy compliance and executing across other lines of business for International expansion.
- Work with legal team on Comcast Global Trade policy and identify and document Supply Chain processes to be compliant to company policy
- Partner with Corporate Procurement on negotiating and executing contracts with Global Trade vendors
- Identify and manage relationship with Global Trade partners to support Comcast Business international requirements
- Work with Global Trade partners to ensure successful shipments to selected countries and lay out guidelines for future shipments by country
- Develop and stand up global trade process and guideline for operations and logistic team to execute
- Oversee Masergy international shipment and ensure compliance to Comcast policy
- Manage vendor relationship with strategic third party logistics companies for Comcast Business
- Partner with Corporate Procurement on negotiating and executing contracts with third party logistics companies
- Scope business requirements with third party logistics companies by customize services to meet business needs (services could include but not limited to procurement, transportation, distribution, fulfillment, inventory management, configuration, rework, etc.)
- Coordinate with internal business partners to identify and select appropriate third party logistics companies for new requirements
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.