Manager, Sales Compensation
Job SummaryResponsible for developing, implementing and maintaining Compensation programs and policies to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation, including sales compensation plan. Conducts wage and salary surveys to determine salary ranges and structures. Prepares job descriptions and provides guidance to staff members in the use and application of compensation techniques, job evaluation plans, position classification systems and salary increase programs. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development and meeting of, departmental budget. Role will be hybrid at Philadelphia HQ.
- Facilitates career development and salary progression programs.
- Implements and manages variable compensation programs.
- Maintains current compensation and benefit data through review of appropriate literature.
- Determines pay rates for new hires, lateral transfers, promotions, demotions and merit increases.
- Oversees and participates in the interviewing, hiring and training of Compensation team members.
- Directs, coaches and develops opportunities for all direct reports.
- Manages the annual salary and bonus review process.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.