Sr. Digital UX Copywriter
Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation’s largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Job SummaryWho we are: The Customer & Digital Experience (CDX) Team of Comcast Business is transforming how new and existing business customers establish and grow a long-lasting relationship with Comcast Business. This is accomplished within the full end-to-end customer life cycle. From sales through to customer onboarding and ongoing account management and support. The Comcast Business Content Strategy + Delivery Team within CDX collaborates closely with Sales, Product, User Experience (UX), Marketing, Customer Communications, and Development counterparts to create and deliver customer-facing digital content, with the customer experience at the forefront of every decision. As part of this, our copywriters are focused on creating best-in-class eCommerce experiences through the end-to-end journey of our Comcast Business digital properties. Summary of this role: At its core, this role is critical to strategically creating, improving, and guiding engaging copy across the site, as well as representing the CDX Content Strategy + Delivery Team and the Comcast Business brands and partner brands. This role will involve understanding the challenges and needs of our business customers with a primary focus on mid-market and Enterprise segments. B2B writing experience is required. As the Senior Copywriter on the Content Strategy + Delivery Team, you will work alongside other copywriters, project managers, content editors, developers, and designers to optimize, write, and maintain digital content for the Comcast Business website. You are responsible for researching customer usability experiences and assessing the usability of the Comcast Business website as it relates to your workstream. You will also be responsible for collaborating with the Analytics and Testing Teams to analyze traffic across the site and make informed and universal copy decisions based on findings. You will work on a variety of projects with minimal guidance. In addition, this role will act as mentor to junior copywriters as well as ambassador for the Comcast Business website voice, tone, and style standards.
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, program managers, key stakeholders, and senior level staff to create unique and engaging content for the Comcast Business website.
- Excel at juggling multiple priorities and shifting objectives.
- Be an expert in strategic content decisions and take the lead in conversations with various stakeholders. Manage projects and initiatives proactively.
- Conceptualize, write, and edit copy for projects as needed, across the digital sales and acquisitions workstreams with a particular focus on mid-market and enterprise audiences.
- Inspire, mentor, train, and guide junior talent by reviewing work in line with a project’s brief and scope.
- Coordinates and contributes to the experience design for external digital communications and Web sites for the company, including content development, user research, user-centered design processes, project leadership, and user experience prototyping and development.
- Assesses a product's positioning and role within the online organization's sites, products, and services. Reviews competing products and recommends design solutions that differentiate the organization's products from those of competitors.
- Develops new research and tests theories that lead to alternative, leading edge design solutions.
- Develop standards, processes, and internal communication channels to ensure that both the copy and copy presentation are consistent with the Comcast Business brand.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: This job can be performed in Denver Campus, with a Pay Range of $110,572.55 USD - $165,858.82 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.