VP, Customer Acquisition
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66 markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers. We’re dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television advertising. Working with companies from local startups to nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business reach its target customers. By applying data to television advertising in new ways, we’re able to bring our clients the best of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more, check out www.effectv.com.
Job SummaryThe new Demand Effectiveness group is designed to generate new business for Effectv through more efficient lead generation tactics and then facilitate the conversion of those leads to new business. The objective is to bring together teams who execute key processes within the prospect to sales conversion cycle while also consolidating their tools to Salesforce’s platform. These teams will include Demand Generation, Marketing Operations and Sales Operations whose remit spans that cycle of our customers’ pre-sales engagement with Effectv. Responsible for leading the Demand Effectiveness Organization. This leadership position is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in making all Marketing and Sales lead generation programs more impactful, as measured by the rate at which leads are converted into Sales appointments and new customers. Establishes effective reporting procedures; provides insight with sales forecast reports, working closely with the Sales team to coordinate the process and flow of information. Partners with Sales team leaders and Marketing management to identify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage and trend identification. This leader will also ensure that the Company’s marketing effort derives the maximum value and leverage of our deployment of the [Register to View] platform.
- Oversees client management/initiatives, list management, lead tracking, client reporting, internal reporting and general administrative support and marketing initiatives support.
- Reviews marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume is at minimum cost for all lines of business.
- Works closely with Sales management, the Sales team and the Marketing team to identify marketing prospects; supports the lead tracking initiatives.
- Provides input with Sales teams' report generation, sales packet compilation and ad-hoc projects as it relates to client prospecting, renewals and development.
- Accelerate the impact of lead generation programs for Sales by increasing the effectiveness of leads, driving up Sales conversion of leads into appointments and ultimately new customers, contributing to lower overall cost of generating new business by increasing Sales effectiveness.
- Revamp the lead flow process, enhance lead quality, and produce a great lead experience for Sales (putting the most helpful information at sellers’ fingertips, and making best-practice follow-up easy)
- Maximize throughput, speed of delivery, and accuracy of routing, while also improving lead quality through improved scoring, filtering, prioritization, enrichment of leads with data & value-add intelligence, and automated programs to increase and maintain engagement, and enhancing the lead experience by mapping lead progression workflows in our CRM and Sales Engagement Platforms to sellers’ preference and best practices, and enabling and developing great support processes
- Develop tests to identify programs that make leads more effective for Sales
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience building and leading multidisciplinary teams
- Expertise in demand generation, outbound marketing, and sales/revenue operations functions in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, change management, and delivery with operational excellence
- Data decisioning through metrics, analytics, and insights
- Experience using Salesforce CRM to drive demand generation and sales processes
- Strong executive presence, communication, and presentation skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and colleagues
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
15 Years +
Pay Range: This job can be performed in Philadelphia, New York, Denver, Southfield, Or Miami with a Pay Range of $230,000 USD -$260,000 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.