Senior Manager, Finance
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66 markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers. We’re dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television advertising. Working with companies from local startups to nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business reach its target customers. By applying data to television advertising in new ways, we’re able to bring our clients the best of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more, check out www.effectv.com.
Job SummaryThe Senior Manager serves as a strategic advisor & business partner to the organization. The role will develop financial and operational objectives and ensure operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Provides leadership to staff and Company in the area of finance. Ensures an environment of financial integrity and is a positive catalyst for operational excellence and direct performance measurement.
- Partners with business leaders to identify and facilitate opportunities to optimize business results. Connects the dots between overall company strategy and business segment to ensure focus is on the right objectives.
- Influences Business & Financial Performance. Identifies business risk and collaborates to identify mitigation strategies and solutions.
- Analyzes all aspects of financial performance and provides recommendations for improvement. Creates and monitors productivity KPI’s.
- Manages the business planning cycle for designated functional area(s) by directing the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
- Lead Workforce Planning Meetings to align on the people, financial, and strategic needs of the group. Work with leadership teams to plan and manage headcount, evaluate requisitions and offers of employment to support roadmap and operational plans.
- Ensures that all Finance department policies and procedures are implemented and monitors for adherence.
- Trains, supervises and develops Finance staff. Manages the day-to-day performance of the Finance team and makes suggestions to upper management for work performance improvement.
- Provides motivation, direction and leadership for Finance team and adheres to the policies and standards of the Company.
- Performs additional analytical and decision supporting duties and tasks as, required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $112,782.58 - $169,173.87
Additional Range: This job can be performed in Colorado, with a Pay Range of $112,782.58 USD - $169,173.87 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.