Director, Xfinity Communities
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryResponsible for leadership and direction of Community Account Sales function within assigned subscriber area. Over sees the development, implementation and measurement of Community Account sales and marketing programs and initiatives. Provides leadership and direction for multiple functional areas. Manages professionals at manager, supervisor and professional levels. Ensures appropriate resources to achieve financial and business objectives. Influences, shapes and integrates strategy for functional area(s).
- Develops and implements programs in support of National, Divisional and Regional sales strategy.
- Develops and oversees programs for improving MDU penetration by increasing connects, decreasing disconnects, improving service and the overall customer experience.
- Identifies and pursues new business and growth opportunities. Ensures the creation and maintenance of measurement tools to track business growth.
- Manages team and relationships with larger group of system level, indirect reports. Provides team with overall goals and objectives and ensures all are fully knowledgeable and trained accordingly.
- Develops and implements strategies to grow video, internet, voice and Xfinity Home business within MDU properties.
- Strengthens relationships with key area developers and property management companies.
- Develops annual budget and aligns programs quarterly to support execution of that budget.
- Oversees quarterly activation (go-to-market) calendar encompassing product, service, offers and programs and ensures execution of sales strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Pay Range: $132,355.42 - $198,533.14
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.