Community Account Representative 2, Community Account Sales
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryResponsible for increasing the number of active subscribers and product penetration in assigned multi-dwelling properties/communities by selling and promoting Comcast products including video, high-speed Internet, voice and XFINITY Home. Develop strong relationships with property management that is conducive to the sale and retention of Comcast products and services. Provide ongoing sales support to assigned MDU properties. Utilizes advanced knowledge of Comcast's products and services as well as sales process experience to maximize sales. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Demonstrates sophisticated knowledge of Comcast products, selling and promoting offerings to customers on-site within multi dwelling units. Displays detailed and recent competitive knowledge of features, benefits, product differences, pricing and campaigns for video, high-speed internet, voice and XFINITY Home.
- Meets and exceeds sales goals including net add improvement and penetration goals as established by local market. Drives customer acquisition, awareness, retention and curiosity about XFINITY products, bundles and offers at the property level by leveraging available programs (e.g., community rewards for property staff, events, marketing collateral, channel resources and online/digital tools).
- Proactively follows-up with customer and property staff as appropriate regarding sales, product, technical, or customer care issues. Leads fast resolution of product and customer care issues across customer care, billing and technical support as a single point of contact who is helpful to the customer and property staff and also to internal teams.
- Develops strong working relationships with property management and leasing staff of MDU properties and leverages their support through onsite programs and events.
- Calls on and visits all new build MDU properties on regular and consistent basis prior to and following occupancy; manages and attends frequent on-site events to generate subscriber growth. For new build and win back properties ensures that Comcast services are available prior to occupancy dates.
- Effectively utilizes Microsoft Office, Google, Facebook, Twitter, mobile apps and other software programs and social media to drive online marketing efforts.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are encouraged to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Always improving the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them flawless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff - be hardworking learners, users, and advocates of our groundbreaking technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open-minded.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making callbacks, and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Strive for results and drive growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities!
What are the BENEFITS of Comcast?
- Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Resource Groups
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Discounted Services (must reside in the footprint)
- Many more benefits and perks!
- This information has been crafted to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not crafted to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $48,500.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $68,500.00
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.