Customer Experience Representative (Account Management) - Virtual - TX, CO, MN, NM, UT ONLY
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryDisclaimer: Starting rate is dependent on several factors, including your city/state of residence. Comcast follows all local and state regulations/laws regarding minimum wage. Base Rate: $16.00 Total Targeting Compensation (Base rate plus targeted commission): $20.65/hr Facilitates interactions with customers in a way that is in accordance with the Company's service delivery strategy. Establishes rapport and promotes effective relationships, upholding Comcast's commitment to the customer experience through our Credo, Voice of the Customer (VOC) surveys and the Comcast Customer Guarantee. Responsible for retaining customers who request to disconnect or downgrade services/ensure at risk customers are satisfied. Communications may be inbound and/or outbound. Re-builds the customer relationship by reselling the benefits and value of Comcast's products and services along with identifying their unstated needs, selling any missing lines of business to the customer and make account changes as necessary. Positively positions Comcast products against competitive offerings, relates well to the customer, exercises sound judgment within the scope of their empowerment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and company.
- Retains Comcast customers by probing for current level of satisfaction and identifying reasons for request to disconnect where applicable. CAE will overcome concerns, resolving customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving.
- Establishes customer needs through enhanced probing techniques, then promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on customer's needs and interests to establish long-term customer value. Demonstrates and successfully increases proficiency with customer interactions.
- Remains up-to-date on competitive environment, products and services to ensure customer satisfaction and to maximize sales opportunities (e.g. marketing matrix, new product information). Enhanced ability to implement strategies/techniques to effectively counter competitive offers and educate customers on product comparisons.
- Demonstrates proficient skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer including their billing statement, products and services, with focus on first-call resolution, retaining revenue and building value.
- Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems (knowledge base, team meetings, supervisor) and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
- Complies with company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment within scope of their empowerment and follows guidelines for Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) and Personal Identifiable Information (PII). Demonstrated ability to follow established procedures for processing new installs, transfers, changes of service and disconnects.
- Educates and promotes self-service options.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high transaction environment, with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
- Consistently meets or exceeds established goals and performance metrics.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Attends training as required.
- Works independently and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen, keyboard and mouse.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
High School Diploma / GED
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $16.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission): $20.65
Our sales compensation programs offer the potential for significant upside above targeted earnings for those who overachieve their sales targets.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.