Manager 1, Indirect Sales Channel - Branded Partnership
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryResponsible for the development of strategic branded partner relationships. Works with management of the branded partners to deliver best in class sales, customer experience, operational execution and financial performance at branded partner locations in a designated market area, while leaving day-to-day operational management and personnel responsibility to management of branded partner. Establishes goals and works with branded partner management to identify areas for strategic and operational performance. May manage a team including exempt and non-exempt employees. Provides subject matter guidance to employees as required. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Assists in development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Supports branded partners and branded partner locations within assigned market by reviewing results, key performance indicators (KPIs) and key metrics and identifying areas for strategic and operational improvement and ensuring revenue, operational and customer experience goals are met.
- Partners internally and with branded partner teams and vendors to recommend solutions to achieve sales, operational and customer experience goals.
- Collaborates with branded partners at a high-level on strategy development to promote success of branded partners.
- Works with branded partner management to ensure each retail location has adequate product assortment and supply and is maintained and merchandised consistent with brand standards and operating guidelines.
- Provides guidance to branded partner management on product messaging and positioning so that branded partner management may support their sales teams' efforts to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Reviews, analyzes and audits customer and financial reports including sales, inventory and Net Promoter Score (NPS) to measure success of branded partner relationships.
- Serves as liaison to branded partners for any sales and customer-care related issues that may escalate to Comcast.
- Not responsible for personnel management at branded partner locations, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, directing, managing, promoting and terminating employees, as well as creating or maintaining any employment records.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />