Account Manager - Programmatic
Effectv, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps local, regional and national advertisers use the best of digital with the power of TV to grow their business. It provides multi-screen marketing solutions to make advertising campaigns more effective and easier to execute. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Effectv has a presence in 66 markets with nearly 35 million owned and represented subscribers. We're dedicated to helping our clients meet their business goals by connecting them with their customers through multiscreen television advertising. Working with companies from local startups to nationwide corporations, we provide support to help each business reach its target customers. By applying data to television advertising in new ways, we're able to bring our clients the best of digital media, coupled with the power of TV. To learn more, check out www.effectv.com.
Job SummaryResponsible for providing strategic account management and sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing national customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named accounts, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities, new product and service opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering customer revenue and retention objectives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment of company services within assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to the business products, advanced voice and managed services.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues or escalations that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and service solutions to national accounts.
- Collaborate with sales, finance and operations leadership to develop project plans and overall strategy to optimize sales opportunity, while providing a superior customer experience.
- Position and sell company services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Manage existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with national account and operational goals and objectives.
- Requires regular engagement at customer locations and away from Comcast's place of business, for the purpose of making sales.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Pay Range: $78,000.00 - $132,000.00
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />