Senior National Accounts Manager- Xumo
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Job SummaryResponsible for evaluating new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures. Independently leads market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs. Influences the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives. Develops financial and operational objectives and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Manages professional employees and/or supervisors as well as business support/technical staff. Comcast and Charter Communications will form a 50/50 joint venture that will bring our world-class Flex streaming platform, 4K streaming devices, voice remote and XClass TVs nationwide. You will want to join our innovative team, because together we will develop and offer consumers a next-generation streaming platform, with a world-class user experience and navigation and all the top apps, bringing more choice to the streaming marketplace. Comcast also will contribute XUMO to the joint venture, our free ad-supported service that currently delivers more than 200 unique streaming channels and features hundreds of free content choices.
Additional Job Summary:
As a Sr Manager, National Accounts this role will be critical to the retail partnerships & relationship building, with the launch of Xumo TVs.
- Ideal candidate with have account management experience with national retailers within the consumer electronics industry. Along with strong relationship building experience, working cross functionally & influencing ability. Experience with contracts, data gathering & analysis highly preferred.
- Individual Contributor role, currently not a people manager role. Mid career level role, ideally with 1-5 years National Acct Mgmt experience.
- Hybrid work schedule- in office & virtual.
- Position can be based in Irvine, CA, Philadelphia, PA, AR or MN.
- Travel 20-30% required
- Researches and independently performs financial, economic and other analysis of specific products, services, companies, and industry sectors.
- Builds detailed financial models and structures to evaluate business opportunities.
- Analyzes and presents special studies for top management in areas such as the organization's operational effectiveness, product positioning, capacity utilization, and operating cost containment.
- Interprets business analysis such as cash-flow analysis, forecast analysis, and break-even analysis. Effectively communicates results to senior management.
- Directs and participates in projects for environmental scans, organizational positioning analyses, and other studies related to the Company's growth and profitability.
- Highlights strategic insights and implications (opportunities/threats) for Company in report summaries and in roundtable discussions with senior leaders.
- Manages department priorities and serves as liaison to industry associations.
- Serves as key analytical contact regarding company strategy plans, agreements and company competitor response.
- Designs and manages partner programs, including responding to requests from potential partners, evaluating partnership opportunities and concluding partnership deals. May work with Legal Department to negotiate and close licensing and revenue sharing agreements.
- Interviews, selects and develops personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Comcast will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law, including the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
10 Years +
Pay Range: This job can be performed in California, with a Pay Range of $134,724.29 USD - $202,086.43 USD
Comcast intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />