Engineer 1 NOC ESA
Job SummaryResponsible for the remote technical troubleshooting of managed services equipment for Comcast Business Enterprise customers. Acts in compliance with industry and Company technical requirements, standards, policies, and procedures. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
- Perform technical troubleshooting of managed services equipment and services for existing Comcast Business customers.
- Experience with Layer 1 and 2 troubleshooting, switches, routers, and other network related equipment and devices.
- Experience with IP address, VLAN, Firewall, and Gateway configuration and troubleshooting.
- Work with off-net providers to troubleshoot connectivity issues with circuits or vendor supplied Customer Premises Equipment (CPE).
- Use various software systems and applications to effectively troubleshoot issues and equipment relating to underlying network connectivity, as well as to identify configuration and other related issues with managed services equipment.
- Train and mentor supported teams.
- Collaborate with and foster relationships with internal and external customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be flexible to work a schedule that could include nights and weekends.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base Pay: $26.23
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />