Job SummaryTrusted and highly valued partner for the Seller to escalate, coordinate and translate activities between internal and external partners. Supports sales efforts in the pitch-to-pay process. Creates a Continuity of Care for our Agencies that results in a better customer experience. Responsible for providing high-level support to Ad Sales teams, clients and sales partners by providing client/agency research, developing presentations, generation and verification of sales orders, revenue reporting and troubleshooting. Provides financial and sales reports. Develops and maintains relevant sales databases. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Researches, develops and maintains databases of advertiser, ad agency and sales partner contact information and status.
- Own the direct business withthe agency buyer relationship when a client does not want to utilize Ampersand
- Responsible for responding to incoming inquiries; screen for mutual interest and develop sales presentation accordingly.
- Coordinates integrated marketing campaigns for advertisers, ensuring client satisfaction and project completion. Provides sales and financial reports including revenue reports, sales pulse reports, inventory/schedule/rates/operations requirement reports and other reports as assigned.
- Supports theRFP process from Pitch to Pay
- Escalates issues between internal partners (Yield, Planning, CM, Legal,Finance)&Agencies/Ampersand
- Manages the relationship and day-to-day needs of external partners on ad copy and otherprocesses betweenEffectvandAmpersand
- Manages Internal Tools to ensure pricing and planning matches sales opportunity(example: SET Reservations / Sports Pricing)
- Manage escalations to Ad Ops such as (solving for missing content, legal approvals, etc.)
- Coordinate with Ad Operations on Ad Copy Resolutions andProblem Solving to ensurecampaign delivery
- CAM Changes - managing the account assignments across sales teams
- Coordinates the sales efforts - posting/pulsing/UD weight reports and analysis
- Generate Campaign analytics / customer care reports
- Client facing first point of contact for tactical issues or questions on Campaigns
- Leads special projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />