Engineer 1, Planning & Design (EOS)-6
Job SummaryResponsible for supporting Engineering, Operations, and Sales teams with serviceability, pre-sales surveys, address updates, and NMU (Non-Matching Upstream) initiatives. Works with various tools and processes to support intended outcome. Assists in identifying new service areas and resolving customer service complaints. Works under general supervision and may require training and detailed instructions for assigned tasks.
- Assists in serviceability desktop review for residential and commercial individual location requests using current tools and process to resolve within departmental SLA (Service Level Agreement). Provides cost estimates based on automated tools and basic routing.
- Performs fundamental billing system updates for projects and requests.
- Responsible for technical updates between billing system and address database of records using New Build process, established tools, and manual efforts.
- Provides administrative support for desktop surveys for coax SMB (Small and Medium Business), fiber (Metro E), requested by Sales teams.
- Provides support for walkout management for purposes of ROE (Right of Entry), customer requests, etc.
- Assists ancillary tools for automated survey process for coax (SMB), fiber (Metro E).
- Assists NMU (Non-Matching Upstream) also known as No Matches for billing system and CMTS tools. Includes basic file creation, analysis, coding, and coordinating with BP vendors for file completion.
- Effectively communicates with internal customers and functional teams to supply most accurate resolution.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />