Account Manager 1, Enterprise Direct Sales
Job SummaryResponsible for providing strategic account management and financial sales leadership for an assigned portfolio of existing mid-market customers. Develop and manage overall account strategies for specific named account customers, including identification of incremental revenue opportunities and retention of embedded base services. Responsible for overall customer relationship management and customer satisfaction in addition to delivering annual customer revenue and retention objectives.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales quota through identification and closing of incremental sales and revenue opportunities.
- Renew customer contracts to protect and grow existing revenue streams.
- Maintain regular account contact to ensure positioning and alignment of Comcast Business Services with assigned accounts.
- Initiate and deliver proposed solutions to meet the needs of the assigned customers as it relates to Advanced Voice, Metro Ethernet or other Business Class products, as appropriate.
- Maintain customer satisfaction and serve as the primary escalation point for any customer issues that arise.
- Manage the cultivation, execution and delivery of sales and services to local and Regional accounts in the Enterprise and mid-market segment.
- Collaborate with Sales, Finance and Operations leadership to develop specific account management plans to meet assigned accounts needs and an overall strategy to optimize sales and retention opportunities.
- Position and sell Comcast Business Class services across multiple organizational levels including but not limited to C-level and Executive level personnel.
- Management of existing revenue, sales opportunities, quota, funnels and forecasts consistent with Region, Division and Corporate sales, service and operational goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Comcast is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the [Register to View] on our careers site for more details.[Register to View] />